Asparagus Summer Salad
|1 bundle||local Quebec asparagus|
| || |
|120 g||fresh goat cheese|
|1 pack||cherry tomatoesr (multicoloured)|
| || |
|80 mL||Go Natural 100 % extra virgin olive oil|
|10 mL||aged balsamic vinegar|
|1 pinch||Fleur de Sel|
|4 turns||freshly ground black pepper|
- Bring the water and salt to a boil; peel the asparagus at the same time. Cook the asparagus for three minutes then drain and place in a bowl of ice water.
- Divide the asparagus onto four plates.
- Add the sliced tomatoes, arugula, and goat cheese.
- Drizzle with the Lahmar olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Season with the Fleur de Sel and freshly ground pepper.